Community Pharmacy specializes in custom compounding. Individualized compounds are prepared on orders from a physician, like a regular prescription, and offer several distinct advantages over mass-produced bottled products, such as:
- Elimination of possible allergens, fillers, binders, and dyes.
- Providing personalized dosages.
- Reducing the number of capsules needed daily.
- Giving more options for dosage forms such as liquids, creams, troches, etc.
Our compounds are of superior quality, easy to order, and most are done and shipped the same day as you order.
Some physicians who regularly prescribe individualized compounds include OB/GYNs, family care doctors, allergists, pediatricians, and dermatologists. Veterinarians also use custom compounds for their pet patients.
Community Pharmacy offers a wealth of various compounding services sufficing a wide array of medical prescription needs. We cater to non-sterile compounding requests as well as medication customization orders for the following types:
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women
- Dermatology Compounding
- Pediatric Compounding
- Veterinary Compounding
- Pain Management Compounding
- Dental Compounding
- Compounding for Chronic Sinusitis
We can customize your medications to any of the following forms:
- Discontinued Medications
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Formulations
- Geriatric Dosages
- GI Tube Suspensions
- Gluten Free Formulations
- Hospice Formulations
- Impotence and Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Formulations
- Lip Balms
- Medicated Lollipops
- Medicated Lozenges and Troches
- Modified Release Capsules
- Nasal Sprays
- Otic Insufflations
- Pediatric Dosages
- Preservative-Free Formulas
- Sugar-Free Preparations
- Topical and Oral Sprays
A prescription is necessary for most compounded medications. Please talk to your physician to see if you are in need of a compounded medication.
Community Pharmacy is accredited by Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB) for compliance with PCAB pharmacy compounding accreditation standards. By choosing a compounding pharmacy that has achieved PCAB Accreditation, you can be assured that you have selected a pharmacy that is committed to meeting national quality standards. If you have any concerns about the product or service that you receive from Community Pharmacy, you may contact ACHC directly at 855-937-2242.